RaceJoy Instructional Video
- Download RaceJoy: Download the RaceJoy app to your smartphone or tablet from the App Store or GooglePlay.
- Find Race: Click Featured Races and then access the event you are doing. Races are listed by state.
- Set Up: Follow the prompts carefully to get set up properly for race day.
Track Me How To
- Set Up Tracking: Click PhoneTrak and follow the prompts carefully.
- Carry Your Phone: Participants must carry their claimed device during the race.
- Start Your Tracking: Click the green blinking Track Me button on race day. This appears 30 minutes prior to the race starting.
- Click START MY RACE as you cross the START LINE (optional): This begins your personal race time and increases the accuracy of your progress updates.
- If you do not click Start My Race at the start line, your race time will begin at Mile One.
- Replay Race Day in Buzz: Click Buzz to review your alerts and replay cheers!
Note: You must access RaceJoy on race day to activate GPS tracking. Tracking is turned on 30 minutes prior to the race start. Warning: Do NOT use Wi-Fi on
race day. This will cause tracking to disengage.
Track Yourself and Up to 50 People
- Add participants to your participants list:
• Click on the icon on the upper corner of your screen and search for your participant.
- Track them in a map view:
• Apple Users: click the feet icon at the bottom of the screen.
• Android Users: click the Track button at the top menu bar.
- Track them with GPS-based progress alerts:
• You will automatically receive these once you've added people to your participant list.
• Click Buzz and then Progress Alerts to view alerts received.
• The number of alerts vary by race and are typically sent out at every mile.
• Make sure you have your Notifications ON and your volume up to receive alerts.
Live Tracking Verification